FlashLink® RTL Prime 3G Cryo In-Transit Logger
- Monitor ultra low temperature during storage and transport using dry ice or liquid nitrogen
- External sensor tracks temperature of products
- No need to open shipping box or vehicle door to read data
- Location data plotted on Google Maps
- Light sensor alert when box or vehicle doors open for added security
- Trip information automatically uploads to 24/7 cloud service
- On-board memory records data every 10 minutes
- Option to download PDF report to PC with USB cable
- 12-month battery shelf life
The FlashLink RTL Prime 3G Cryo In-Transit Logger monitors and reports temperature, location, and light during transport of perishable temperature sensitive products. Track deliveries using a cloud based service to see real-time route information and conditions in a truck or airplane. The RTL Prime 3G Cryo Logger offers real-time reporting and a PDF backup when there's no cellular service available.
This reliable single-use data logger sends trip data, at regular intervals, to the cloud, where it’s always available. A longer 12 month battery shelf life, PDF backup for trip reports and a new flight mode feature give this logger class leading ability to track shipments anywhere! An online dashboard makes data available to shippers at all times, even before a shipment reaches the receiving dock.