FlashLink® RTL Prime 3G In-Transit Logger, Temperature, Humidity, Light, Shock
- Monitor temperature, humidity, light and shock during transport and storage
- No need to open shipping box or vehicle door to read data
- Location data plotted on Google Maps
- Light sensor alert when box or vehicle doors open, for added security
- Shock sensor detects physical impact
- Data is automatically uploaded to 24/7 cloud service
- On-board memory records data every 10 minutes
- Option to download PDF report to PC with USB cable
The 22369 FlashLink RTL Prime 3G In-Transit Logger monitors and reports temperature, humidity, light, shock and location during transport, and is especially important for tracking products sensitive to humidity. A cloud based service shows real-time route information and conditions in a shipping container or truck. The light sensor provides added security by sending alerts which could indicate load tampering or arrival inspections. A shock sensor records when excessive physical force is detected.
The RTL Prime 3G offer the benefits of a 2-in-1 logger with real-time reporting and a PDF backup when there's no cellular service available.
This reliable single-use data logger sends trip data at regular intervals to a cloud application where it’s always available. The onboard PDF backup for trip reports and Flight Mode feature gives shippers the leading edge for tracking shipments. The user friendly online dashboard makes data available to shippers 24/7, even before a shipment reaches the receiving dock.