FlashTrak® Telematics Wireless Monitoring Solution
Real-time, continuous monitoring and recording for facilities where temperature and humidity sensitive products are stored, such as warehouses, distribution centers, walk-in coolers, processing, packing and staging areas, clean rooms and laboratories. FlashTrak TM Data Loggers send data wirelessly to a Facility Control System (FCS) which uploads information to ColdTrak Data Central cloud service via Wi-Fi or cellular connection. Alerts are automatically sent to personnel when out-of-range conditions are detected, so immediate action is taken to prevent product loss. Actionable data shows patterns and trends used for making informed decisions to improve cold chain management practices. Reports are viewed, analyzed and archived in ColdTrak for traceability and to validate compliance with GDP/GMP, HACCP, FSMA, FDA and other regulatory requirements.
FlashTrak Telematics FCS2 – Facility Control System Receiver, Model 22125
- Controller/receiver for FlashTrak Telematics System
- Data automatically transferred to cloud-based ColdTrak Data Central
- Frequency hopping capabilities across 50 channels to minimize interference
- Data transmitted through Wi-Fi connections
- ColdTrak.com easily integrates with third party ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems